A Plethora of Burgee Exchanges . . . click here to see 'em all.
● Click here to see the 2012 Cinco de Mayo Party Bash
● Click here to see the October 2009 Tsunami wave from the A. Samoa earthquake.
● Click here for the pictures that tell the story of the 2009 Keiki Fishing Tournament.
● Click here to see some pictures from the 2008 Mexican Fiesta Party. Great food. Great fun.
● Click here for many, many photos of the 2008 Father's Day Keiki Fishing Tournament.
● NYC has two new racing boats to play with... LELELE, a Terry Wells original that was recently launched (Click here for pix) and FAST COMPANY which was just purchased by Jim Saylor, Ron Wagner, Bruce Raymond and Bill Evslin who flew to the Big Island and sailed her home just in time for the first race of the Rum Series. We have a few pictures of their journey home here.
● Click here to see pictures of the Gene Wells Wooden Boat Regatta held in 2003.
● Gene Wells Farewell party in 2004, click here.
● Click here for the 2/2/03 Clubhouse Groundbreaking Ceremony pictures.
Interesting NYC stories from the past . . . click here.
What's the Clubhouse looking like these days? Click here.